Monday, January 10, 2011

First Chapter

Yer tau bunga api dah lama terpadam, biarler. Saya masih berazam baru.
.  .  .  . 

Parties are rocking. Spirits flaming with excitements. Surrounded by cool people counting down the minutes to the new date. And then the fireworks were up.


Quite a pretty fireworks you got there Malaysia. It was really a breathtaking moment.

Except that..

I was stucked in home babysitting three kids. "Aaahhhh" "Bababababababa" were the cheers welcoming new year came from that tiny little lips.

Yet still,
Wouldn't have thought a better place to be.

Walaupun kadang kadang tu ada juga rasa nak tonyoh.

.  .  .  .

Mr.2010,


You saw those smiles that came from the heart,
And You saw how holding back can be so hard.
I was glad just by seeing these happy faces,
When I was an inch to kiss goodbye to faith,
But to me He never fail to remind,
that He is there to make everything fine.
And to me He never fail to replace
a sorrow with love
that came with such grace.


Alhamdulillah.
.  .  .  .

Mr.2011,

I only wish for 3Fs, if you don't mind.
     Family; Good health to each member of the family. Tokwan with her killer appetite for nasi lemak. Tokki, for him to bonceng his cucu on his old motorbike. Mama and Abah, for they deserve more than what they get from us. Brothers and sisters, for KakTie really cares.
     Friends; Strengths and luck, for I know at this stage we need them the most. Nat, Sher, Nunu, Jesse, Shan, Fareez; may the force be with you. There will be bumpy roads, but we'll get there. Nana and Dayang; extra kilometers shouldn't torn us apart. And for every friend of mine, have a happy life.
    Future; The hardest yet the most rewarding. What, Who, How and Why; I have 365 days to figure that out. Lets hope I don't take 36 years to decide, I need to live a life here please.

And my champ, you always have my faith. Always.


.  .  .  .


Ready?

Get set.


GO!