Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tuesday.

I was never really attached to any days of the week, except Friday and weekends of course.

Until that particular Tuesday.

.  .  .

How do you justify sincerity?

I chose sacrifices. Because a man would not have gone beyond his will if it's not for the matter of heart.

I chose acts. Simply because it doesn't need the assistance of pretty words.

He, of whom is a friend, a champ and my significant.

Have I told you enough that your existence is an unexpected gift? He'll answer me with a smile. Clearly because he doesn't know of the life he had changed.




Zuhaili Rani,
I was just rewarding a man who deserves it. A sincere token of which I hope will accompany you in your new journey and dreams.

Happy 23rd Champ. 

And that doesn't mean I will let you win in our game next time ;)


.  .  .



"You tak payah susah susah. Kita celebrate makan burger nigger je pun takpa"

Seriously, mana ada orang cucuk lilin atas daging lembu Paksu. Haha.



* An exception for personal use. Since he refused to accept what a blessing he has been.