Thursday, October 20, 2011

Anak Singa

I guess the judgement is on me, since the promise on frequent posts was literally shattered.

LAZY BUM.


Maybe I could adopt a more innovative method, blog-sleep. Typing with your eyes close while the fingers dancing on the keyboard. Oh wait, I've done that. This post is the proof. 10 times of rewriting since laptop ended up being my bolster each night. Sigh


Could have come up with better excuses like I'm too tired to write after 10 hours working,etc. But I was just too busy babysitting anak singa.

Boy, did she made me run wild.

.   .   .   .

Meet Anak Singa of the house. 


Don't be fooled by that big sparkling eyes that screams "I am just too innocent". That's purely illusion. Pfft. She has ruled this home like a queen for barely two years, pinching everyone's noses to satisfy her demands.

.  .  .  .
She has found her true passion and perhaps an ambition too, Handbag Digger.




She'll dig into it and carefully inspect each item. Then she'll carry that bag the way Paris Hilton did. No idea where did she picked up that interest.

No, certainly not from me. 


*looking at my dozens of handbags innocently*

I know we're sisters the moment you beautifully carry that handbag. So proud of you Ma-Ya. For this behavior, I certainly approve. Haha *clap clap*



*Anak Singa-cub