Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Rainbow

It had been so surreal, those past 400+ days.

First job in banking industry, found love, repetitive frustrations and heartaches, commitments planning, bundle of happiness, etc .......

Well duh, that's life. Whaddaya expect, all sunnies and rainbows? This ain't heaven yet.


And a lot of swearing words in my vocab dictionary 2011. Thanks to the collide of young blood temper with emm, old blood temper? But I am certainly not proud of myself turning into a hulk. 


Image from Art © 2011 Evan Dorkin. Hulk ® Marvel Characters.


Oh wait, HELLO 2012!

Which planet I am from? I should really forget saying that. Hahaha.

Ucapan yang sudah basi sekian lama.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have been missing the time to write. Late nights in bank balancing those credit and debit transactions, and yeah so much of Emergency Leave that any boss would want to slap me due to numerous interviews that I attended.

Image from Google Images

And the result is..... *jeng jeng jeng*

I'm out from the bank! Alhamdulillah!

Currently in totally different industry - retailing. Yet I received many puzzled face when deciding this.

Why do you resigned? Bank has more benefits.


Yeah it sure is. But I want to see the world, work with different people from different culture, be creative, and most importantly, it makes me happy. Can the bank offer me that? 


Nahh.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's pretty funny when looking back, people might think that I'm a job hopper. If I don't like it, I'll jump around to next company. Well the truth is, not many of us are that lucky to have found what they dream of at their first shot. Despite having a degree in specific major, that doesn't help much in finding your destiny. You work your sweat out and suddenly it hit you, "I don't feel right about this".

Since working hours consume most of your time in your life until your retirement which would be like 30 years from now, your happiness pretty much on jeopardy. I believe you have to love what you do. Trust me that will free you from the chances of stroke and advance aging.

Well the new job is, interesting and different. Less risky. But the only thing that remain the same is the long hours. In fact, it is much much longer I could barely cope and sleeping in the car park just to escape the congested traffic is normal to me. Apart from the responsibility to lead that I will carry soon, I'll just have to find any reason to make

My journey won't stop here. I'll keep searching until I'll say to myself, "This is what I've been looking for."