Friday, May 20, 2011

Miskin-aire

Say hello to poverty.

With the price of crude oil keep hiking up, we are nowhere near to achieve the status of high-income society. Every industry will be affected for one simple reason, transportation cost. And we as the consumer will have to bear that cost with every penny.

Tak mustahil jika harga ubi keledek sama dengan Cheesy Wedges


In addition to that matter, money value is constantly depreciating. Which equivalent to the loss of purchasing power.

Duit mahal + Harga barang mahal = Papa kedana


We will be too busy feeding our four-tyres friend than our own stomach. I think I could already foresee my future in 10 years time:

My kid  : Mama, what's for lunch?
Me        : Timun batang and bayam
My kid  : And what's for dinner?
Me        : Petai and kangkung
My kid  : I want meat!
Me        : Chickens mahal. Burung gagak mau?

Millions of subsidies will be saved. Whatever MRT plans you have in mind Sir Govt, do execute.